The Organic Cotton Duvet
Perfectly crafted to fit our collection of Organic Cotton and French Linen duvet covers - this 100% organic, all-season duvet will keep you sleeping comfortably each and every night.
- Crafted using GOTS-certified organic cotton, in a 300 thread-count shell. Our sumptuous all-season fill is animal-free, and you can rest easy knowing we have repurposed materials previously destined for landfill to create our super cozy, down-like fill.
- Stylish box quilt design ensures that our fill remains in place, with no bunching or shifting - for long lasting comfort.
- Finished with a natural contrasting binding rather than a sewn edge, adding to the unique look of The Duvet while guaranteeing long-lasting durability.
- Subtle loops on all four corners, designed to accommodate hidden ties in our Organic Cotton and French Linen duvet covers.
- Our temperature-regulating fill wicks away moisture from the body while it’s hollow core fibres promote airflow, for a perfectly balanced temperature and ultimate comfort while you sleep.
- OEKO-TEX Certified (free of harmful dyes and chemicals)
- Crafted in a Fair Wages™ certified, family-run facility
Machine washable in warm water. Tumble dry on low.