French Linen Crib Sheets
Dress your little one's crib in the smoothest, most beautiful French Linen sheets. Woven from natural linen fibres and dyed with non-toxic dyes, this linen crib sheet is perfect for newborns and young children, and will have them sleeping soundly through the night.
- Fits all standard crib mattresses 52” L x 28” W x 8”
- A fully elasticized band for a snug fit that outlasts even the most active sleepers
- Optimal weight that naturally wicks away moisture and regulates heat, keeping your little one comfortable while they rest
- Unique filtering and ventilating capabilities make linen a bacteria-resistant, hypoallergenic material and the perfect companion for a good night's sleep
- French Linen is crafted from nature using eco-friendly flax, a renewable resource that requires up to 20 times less water and energy to produce than other popular materials. Every part of the flax plant has a purpose, leaving no waste and making it the most sustainable fabric option.
- Free 2-3 Day Shipping and 45 Day Returns in Canada and the US. No duties.
- 100% recyclable and zero-plastic packaging
- OEKO-TEX Certified (free of harmful synthetics and dyes)
- Crafted in a Fair Wages™ certified, family-run facility
- Less is more when machine washing your linen bedding. We suggest washing with cold or warm water so as not to harm the fibres, using a mild detergent. Tumble dry on low and remove just before fully dry to avoid major wrinkling.
- We advise against using fabric softener or bleach. Ironing is not necessary, and we encourage you to embrace the casual, laidback look of linen’s subtle wrinkle.
- Due to its unique properties, our French Linen will become softer and shinier with each wash.