French Linen Fitted Sheets
Experience effortless elegance and ultimate relaxation with our French linen sheets, specially woven to ensure the utmost softness and breathability, while being incredibly durable to provide years of long-lasting comfort. The perfect balance between light and cozy, these sheets will breathe cool in the summer while keeping you warm in the winter, for your best sleep ever.
Our Flat sheet, fitted sheet and pillowcase pairs are all sold separately. Mix and match amongst our different colours, or bundle them as you wish. Flexibility is yours!
- Our flat sheet is designed to be clean and deconstructed with a subtle 1cm folded hem finish all around.
- Optimal weight that naturally wicks away moisture and regulates heat, keeping you cool in the summer while being full-bodied enough for all-season comfort.
- Unique filtering and ventilating capabilities make linen a bacteria-resistant, hypoallergenic material and the perfect companion for a good night's sleep.
- French Linen is crafted from nature using eco-friendly flax, a renewable resource that requires up to 20 times less water and energy to produce than other popular materials. Every part of the flax plant has a purpose, leaving no waste and making it the most sustainable fabric option.
- Free 2-3 Day Shipping and 45 Day Returns in Canada and the US. No duties.
- OEKO-TEX Certified (free of harmful synthetics and dyes)
- Crafted in a Fair Wages™ certified, family-run facility
- Less is more when machine washing your linen bedding. We suggest washing with cold or warm water so as not to harm the fibres, using a mild detergent. Tumble dry on low and remove just before fully dry to avoid major wrinkling.
- We advise against using fabric softener or bleach. Ironing is not necessary, and we encourage you to embrace the casual, laidback look of linen’s subtle wrinkle.
- Due to its unique properties, our French Linen will become softer and shinier with each wash.